Artificial Intelligence (AI) teaser

Hy,

As I have shown you in my last post a hexabot which can move on it's own.

Today I'm going to introduce you to AI or Artificial Intelligence.


So, what is Artificial Intelligence?

Ans: Artificial Intelligence is a combination of  3 models

  • Machine Learning
  • Deep Learning
  • Artificial Intelligence
• Machine Learning is a model where we train the machine to predict a possibility on the basis of Labels and Features.

Deep Learning is a model where we train the machine to learn on the basis of the error it made in prediction of machine learning using Neural Networks.


Artificial Intelligence is a model where the model uses Neural Networks of Deep Learning and Predictions of Machine Learning to do functions like human brain.


I upload posts on daily basis, So don't forget to Like , Follow  and Subscribe if you want to be notified whenever I upload a post in my Blog.

Thank you


Samvrit Tiwari


Comments

Constant learning is the accomplishment of success.

Popular posts from this blog

A.I. Development #1

Mac_changer.

Regression and Classification