Regression and Classification

Hy,

As in my last post I have told you about some modules for making Machine Learning models.

So , Today I am going to tell you that what is Regression and Classification. Because if we are going to learn machine learning there are only 2 things in machine learning,i.e, Regression and Classification.

Regression is making prediction of an value. Example:- There is a house in which there are:-

  • 5 Windows
  • 3 Rooms
  • 2 Toilets
  • And an 5 star locality

Then predict the house's value. This is called Regression.

Classification is making prediction in Yes or No. Example:- There is cat in front of the camera then it will be predict either it is a cat or not or anything else. This is called Classification.

In my next post I will show you some classification projects I had made while I was leaning classification.

And one more thing that no one can master machine learning in all fields. I have still not mastered machine learning.

But after completing this machine learning course you can make any type of machine learning model.

Don't forget to Like and Follow my blog and Subscribe if you want to be notified the moment I upload a post.

Thank you

Samvrit Tiwari

Comments

Taranveer_Singh said…
Wow! Man you deserve it being on ranking#1

Popular posts from this blog

A.I. Development #1

Mac_changer.