Introduction to robotics.

Hy,

Want to learn to Robotics but worried about how to get started.

Would you like to create amazing Robots and AI Softwares using Python or Basic C++ for free.If yes Then you have arrived on the right station.

Let me show you an example:

This is a hexabot .It can move on it's on using it's own neural networks program.

Keep following me and creating this would be a children's play for you.

I request you to comment the theme you wanted me to start with .

I upload post on daily basis ,So don't forget to Like and Subscribe my blog. 

Thank you

Samvrit Tiwari

Comments

Is it simply fabricasting a new route of adrenal flow and dopamine rush in the blood streams of this mere homo sapien.Extra ordinary brilliancy shown in the work.Keep it up.
ALL ABOUT DOGS said…
nice starting bro KEEP IT UP

Popular posts from this blog

A.I. Development #1

Mac_changer.

Regression and Classification