Robotics teaser

Hy,

As I have already told you that what is Robotics.

Now, today I am going to tell you that what does Robotics consists of?

Robotics consists of two parts:-

     • Hardware.                             • Software

• Hardware is nothing but just connection of all the parts to the main controller or main processer.

• Software is the most simple but complex part of Robotics.

Software consists of only one part that is coding.

Now comes the complex part of coding,

That is, all microcontrollers or microprocessors consists of two programming languages like:-

Arduino - C++ language with some of Arduino's own functions.

Raspberry pi - Python with some of raspberry's own functions.

Micropython - Python only.
Anyway,
We are going to use Arduino as the software and Arduino Uno as the microcontroller.
Ok,
So what is Arduino Uno microcontroller board and how does it work we will discuss in my next post.

To download the arduino software visit Arduino.cc  it's free.

This is an Arduino Uno board.

I upload post on daily basis So don't forget to Like and Follow my Blog and subscribe if you want to be notified the moment I upload a post.

Thank you

Samvrit Tiwari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A.I. Development #1

Mac_changer.

Regression and Classification